Firstly, we would like to congratulate you in finding your new online home. Torrent lists all the biggest and best torrent sites in one website. When you search on Torrent you know that you get the safest, latest and best results possible. Technically Torrent is known as a Meta Search Engine, This means that we list results from other sites that have the info you asked for. In essence we make finding torrents easy.
Torrent does all the hard work for you. We look for the safest, latest and best results and then display what you searched for all in one convenient place. This saves you time and prevents you from downloading fakes or viruses. We also believe in quality results, this is why we list the Verified results right at the top. If you see a result with a green tick then you can be a 100% assured of a safe torrent. There isn't a torrent on the web that you won't find here.
|Torrent Site||Total Torrents||Tracker||Verified Torrents|
|Want to get listed for free? Contact us!|
You got a torrent site of your own and want to get listed on Torrent? Great! We are looking for quality sites to list on our site.
We require the following to get listed on Torrent:
- A feed that updates regularly with the newest torrents.
- A way for us to download the .torrent files directly from your server.
Each line should contain the following information: INFOHASH|NAME|CATEGORY|DETAILS-URL|DL-URL|VERIFIED|ADDED
- INFOHASH: The 40 character torrent infohash.
- NAME: Full name of the torrent.
- CATEGORY: The name of the category where the torrent was placed. (If you have a subcategory, like '4K', you can use add that too. Example: 'Movies - 4K')
- DETAILS-URL: The URL of the torrent details page.
- DL-URL: The .torrent file. (We won't link to it, but we need it to perform checks on it, before it can be added to the site!)
- VERIFIED: 0 = Unverified. 1 = Verified. If you don't use any type of torrent verification, then please mark as 0.
- ADDED: The timestamp of when it was added. In this format: date("Y-m-d H:i:s");
D10086D2C6BF6ABCADB320AC37B92FF53BB3FD7E|The Fighter (2018) UHD 4K-YBM|tv|http://your-cool-site.com/32343/the-figher-2018-uhd-4k-ybm.html|http://your-cool-site.com/get/32343.torrent|1|2017-12-07 09:34:20
- If possible, gzip or bzip the feed, so we can retrieve the feed faster.
- If you offer HTTPS, please make sure all the URLs in the feed use HTTPS too. Together we will make this a safer internet!
- Create another feed called "FULL FEED", which is the same as the above feed, but includes ALL torrents of the site.
This will make sure we can always import all your torrents, even if we missed some due to a server problem.
This feed generally only updates daily.
Send us an email with the URLs to the feeds. You can use the form on our contact page.
We use 3rd party tracking for statistical purposes, this tracking does not keep track of IPs, We aren't interested in what you do online, we don't have the time or resources to do this. We strongly believe in one's privacy and therefore will never pursue to exploit it.
If you would like your website listed or want to contact us then simply follow this link : CONTACT US
BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer (or P2P) protocol widely used to distribute large files. For more info consult:
- The official BitTorrent website : http://www.bittorrent.com/
- Brian's BitTorrent FAQ and Guide : http://dessent.net/btfaq/
- The Wikipedia BitTorrent page : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent
- uTorrent - a lightweight and easy-to-use client : http://www.utorrent.com
- The official BitTorrent client : http://www.bittorrent.com
- Azureus - a more advanced BitTorrent client : http://azureus.sourceforge.net
- BitComet - a user-friendly BitTorrent client : http://www.bitcomet.com
- Overview of more BitTorrent clients : http://www.zeropaid.com/software/file-sharing/bittorrent
Taking into account the fact that torrent files are not copyrighted, it is not considered a crime. But it is to be noted that when you open a torrent file in your BitTorrent client the process of downloading copyrighted content may start automatically.
In some countries with some types of content it may be illegal. Please, mind special restrictions of different countries in order not to have problems with law. In any case, to save yourself it is better to avoid downloading any copyrighted content.
This is a small metadata file. Metadata here means that the file contains information about the data you want to download, not the data itself.The .torrent file is needed to connect to the tracker and download the actual data.
This is a service that assists in the communication between BitTorrent clients.When you open a torrent file, your machine contacts the tracker and asks for a list of seeds and leechers to connect to.
A seed is such a client which has a complete copy of the data of a certain torrent. When BitTorrent client finishes the process of downloading, it remains open till you click the Finish button. This is called a seed or seeding.
A leecher is such a client which is currently downloading the data of a torrent. If a leecher had the complete file, it would be called a seed.
These files are RAR archives. You need to install WinRAR or 7-Zip to extract the data of the files.
The more pieces you have, the harder it becomes to find peers who have pieces you are missing.That is the reason for the downloading slowing down or even stalling when there are just a few percent remaining.Be patient and you will get the remaining pieces.
The speed of downloading depends on the seeder-to-leecher ratio (SLR).Poor download speed is mainly a problem with new and very popular torrents where the SLR is low.However, you may try to do something to improve your speed:
First of all, do not do it if you have a slow connection.The best speeds will be found around the half-life of a torrent, when the SLR will be at its highest.(The downside is that you will not be able to seed so much. It's up to you to balance the pros and cons of this). Just give it some time.
As explained above peers favour other peers that upload to them.When you start leeching a new torrent you have nothing to offer to other peers and they will tend to ignore you.This makes the starts slow, in particular if, by change, the peers you are connected to include few or no seeders.The download speed should increase as soon as you have some pieces to share.Sitemap